FLUX 2.2.3 Release Notes
- Added a property to the Projection Fluxlet that allows it to disregard all validation errors.
- Introduced the Generic Regular Expressions Generator Fluxlet.
- Introduced the Stack Peek Generator Fluxlet which allows restoring a hidden Data Stack Level in order to minimize redundant data access.
- Introduced the Serializer Exclusion Fluxlet in order to exclude a Fluxine branch from being serialized by a defined Serializer.
- Introduced the generic Multi Step Batch Manager which is capable of aggregating the items queue of multiple other Batch Managers.
- Introduced the generic Single Step Batch Manager which is capable of enqueuing one single static item.
- Introduced more FundsXML heliport management UI.
- Enhanced PDF rendering with extended CSS3 support.
- Fixed a bug which could prevent external PDF documents being rendered properly in certain cases.
- Enhanced the Basic File Storage Manager in order to automatically zip the produced files.
- Introduced the OpenXml/Excel Serializer Fluxlet which is capable of creating a genuine Excel 2010 worksheet from any table.