FLUX 2.0.8 Release Notes
- Introduced the Union Fluxlet. It can be used to build the union set between two data stack levels.
- Introduced the Distinct Fluxlet. It can be used to get the distinct set of the given attributes.
- Introduced the Top N Fluxlet. It allows to limit the data to n rows and adds one overflow row if required.
- Introduced the Chopper Fluxlet. It allows to chop text from an attribute and adds an overflow text if required.
- Introduced the System Time Protocol. It allows to add time stamps to file names, text labels and at all other places where protocols can be used.
- Introduced the Bitmap Serializer Fluxlet. It allows image output (like PNG and JPG) on a per page basis.
- Introduced the PowerPoint Bitmap Embedder Serializer Fluxlet. It allows image output embedded into a PowerPoint file.
- Introduced the Priority Fluxlet Framework. It supplies the infrastructure to execute a hosted Generator Fluxlet multiple times with different parameter sets and check each time if the recieved data is suitable or not. It also supports things like attribute mapping and post processing.
- Introduced a separate CSS class for the content of list items in the List Fluxlet.
- Enhanced exception logging of errors during initialization.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Fluxlet Override View to respond to Site Explorer selection changes.
- Fixed a bug which could cause an error when parsing numeric category values of a Pie Chart.
- Fixed a bug in the Batch Processor for the XML Model
- Fixed a bug concerning the context sensitivity of the XML Model
- Fixed a bug which could prevent the creation of new Batches in the XML Model