FLUX 2.0.7 Release Notes
- Introduced the Date Arithmetic Fluxlet. It allows date-based calculations on the data stack.
- Introduced the Projection Fluxlet. It allows concatenation of data stack attributes into new attributes using all functionality of the well-known Text Construction framework.
- Introduced %APPDATA% and %LOCALAPPDATA% environment variable expansion to the SDK Profiler and the Basic File Logger plug-ins. This solves possible issues araising when moving from Windows XP to Windows Vista/7 environments if Profiling/Log file locations are specified in the Configuration files.
- Introduced a pre-PDF rendering validation of illegal XML characters.
- Re-engineered the rendering API for better integration with non-HTML output.
- Introduced the "Not empty" mode to the Generic Filter Fluxlet.
- Introduced physical rotation to all Charting Fluxlets.
- Fixed a bug concerning some erroneous bar/line chart combinations.
- Fixed a bug in the charting engine that made the "No Data Behaviour" property not take any effect in some situations.
- Generally introduced the so-called "English Metric Units" (EMU): Measurements can be specified in EMUs anywhere.
- Introduced the Property Masking Feature. This is extremely useful if production environments containing sensitive data need to be transfered (e.g. into testing or integration environments).
- Achieved a significant client speed-up in situations where a site contains a lot of packages.
- Fixed a bug that made a Line Chart Fluxlet used without any Axis Fluxlets sort of ugly.